NHL® All-Star Contest | Maxwell House
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. GRAND PRIZE: A trip to the 2020 NHL® All-Star Weekend
- Round-trip airfare to St. Louis, MO
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights
- Tickets to the 2020 NHL® All-Star Game on January 26
- FREE Maxwell House coffee
- $100 NHLShop.ca Gift Codes
- Q. How many times can I enter PIN codes?
- A. You may enter up to two (2) PIN codes per day through the promotion period 9/22/19 – 12/31/19. You may enter each PIN code once.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one prize per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a winner?
- A. The winner will be notified on or around January 6, 2020 via email from the contact information provided upon registrations. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted.
A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- Be sure you're visiting the site directly instead of through a browser bookmark.
- Q. I’m having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the PIN code exactly as it appears on your Maxwell House package.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.